Our use of website analytics
Christian Action has a legal obligation to ensure we offer value for money to our customers, which includes the money we spend on our website.
- We anonymise data including removing parts of your ip address so you or your location cannot be identified;
- We support browser 'Do Not Track' settings;
- We do not share your data with third parties (other than our website developer and hosting provider);
- We do not merge your data with any other data to attempt to identify you;
- You can directly opt out of tracking and view your tracking status at: https://myhome.christianaction.org.uk/matomo.opt-out?module=CoreAdminHome&action=optOut&language=en.